[oletrucks] surface area - sandblasting/painting

To: oltrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] surface area - sandblasting/painting
From: Kevin <kevmor96@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:28:24 -0800 (PST)
I'm going to be sandblasting and painting my truck, and was wondering about
how long it takes (sandblasting) and how much paint is needed for either the
complete whole truck, or just the cab (inside and out).

If anyone has done this recently and knows, please let me know.  Thanks.  I
got a quote on just the cab for about 3 hours.  Do you think a gallon of
mixed paint (all chemicals added) would be enough for the entire truck?  Is
$70/hr for sandblasting reasonable?

1953 Chevy 1/2 ton

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/