Re: [oletrucks] surface area - sandblasting/painting

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] surface area - sandblasting/painting
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:21:48 -0500
Kevin, I sent my sons truck out to have it blasted even though I have all of
the equipment here.  There is no way I could do it in the time they did.  I
took the entire trucks in pieces and loaded it on the trailer (left it all
loaded), and returned 1 week later to find everything reloaded and 100%
done, inside & out, top to bottom!  The total cost was $600.00 which I
thought was very fair.  I think they used 25 80# bags of sand.

There is a lot of metal in our trucks and there are only a few areas that
you would need to be concerned about warping.  My blaster man does have very
large equipment, however he can dial it down to fit the job.  If you go this
route just ask for references and check them out.

Good Luck!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker
Hughesville, Maryland