RE: [oletrucks] Buddy misbehavin'

To: "'Michael Lubitz'" <mlrba@texas.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Buddy misbehavin'
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:47:26 -0500
I had my head pulled and rebuilt this summer (216).  The first thing I would
recommend doing is to megiflex the head.  You do not want to have the head
redone and put back in a cracked head.  Have the megiflex done PRIOR to any
work.  I was not lucky and had a crack in my head.  The shop that was doing
the work had 2 NOS heads in storage in the barn and I got one of them for
$100.00.  The guy was set up in business by his dad in the 60's - the old
Chevy dealer and gave him all of the parts that he thought he could never
use or sell.  He has a barn of a lot of good old stuff.

Good Luck,
Jim House
Hollis, NH