Re: [oletrucks] 1955 265 V8 Breather

To: <McGillis@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1955 265 V8 Breather
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:44:49 -0800
Dennis,

If you didn't show any oil coming out then I think your o.k. in presuming
the canister is still installed under the intake.

On making the system enclosed, I restored a 1967 RS Camaro for my sister
which had a 327 with the road draft tube.  This tube curved back on top
toward the carburetor to allow a hose to be installed on it that went to a
fitting on the bottom of the air cleaner.

I like this system better than the actual road draft tube because I didn't
like the oil smell either.

Joe