RE: [oletrucks] Rear brake drums

To: <Satchman3@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Rear brake drums
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:52:10 -0500
If you have a VIP Auto Parts store they will loan this tool for free.  Just
go in and ask for it.  One other thing that worked for me was to leave the
wheel on the drum and pry the wheel up and down for more leverage against
the drum.  Also, smacking the outside of the tire with a rubber hammer
worked to jar the hub with more of a leverage angle.

Good luck,
Jim House
Hollis, NH