[oletrucks] Throttle Cable for my 46

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Throttle Cable for my 46
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:26:34 -0500
I had a chock cable that worked and needed to add a repro throttle cable.  I
have completed this - what fun it is under the dash.  I have it hooked up
just like the old frozen one was.  I can work the throttle from the button.
However it is not working in the same way as the chock.  The chock will stay
out to exactly where I place it. The throttle will slide back in and only
let me keep the motor throttled up a little.  Also I would like to make it
so that the T is upright.  I can get it to spin about 30 degrees off on
either side of up but I can not get it to stay upright.  I have attempted to
re-connect the cable end to move the T with no change.  Any ideas on what
needs to be done to tweak this?

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH