[oletrucks] Hydrovacs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hydrovacs
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:03:36 -0700
While on the subject of Hydrovacs I have a couple of questions. has anybody
ever put a setup from a 1 1/2
ton (41/46) on a 1/2 or 3/4 and are there rebuild kits available I suspect
the diaphragm would be suspect in a
50 year old truck. I just thought this would be a nice compromise on my 38
1/2 as I'm leaving the suspension pretty much stock but would like to have a
little nicer brakes. or is this overkill for a 1/2 pu. Any Ideas or
suggestion would be appreciated I should check the Archives as well. Sorry
If this has already been covered.