Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Wiring

To: 50chevy@iwon.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Electrical Wiring
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:33:49 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/01 2:19:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, 50chevy@iwon.com
writes:

<< All,

 I just finished installing a Chevy Duty $100 harness in my '50 3100 and
 it was really simple.  Plenty of color-coded wire and good instructions.

 My only problem came from the replacement headlight switch I had to install
 at the same time.  It doesn't have a terminal for stoplights, and I can't
 figure out where to hook the wire up.

 Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

 Ray Wright
 '50 3100 12volt

Stop light generaly don't go through the headlight switch, but through the
Turn Signal Switch, or is this what you're referring too instead?

Mike