[oletrucks] Generator pulley.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Generator pulley.
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:28:48 EDT
While inspecting my wobbling fan pulley, I noticed that the crankshaft pulley
and the fan pulley are 3/4" and my generator pulley is only 3/8".  Hence a
3/8" belt. Looks like somebody made do.  Any ideas on where to get a 3/4"
pulley for my 6v generator.

Also, one of the fan blades is cracked near the base.  Looks like it could be
welded or brazed.  Anyone ever done this before, any comments would be
appreciated.  The crack runs across the blade about 1/4" in from shaft hole
at the bottom of the raised strengthening form in between two of the bolt
holes.  Clear as mud?