[oletrucks] '59 Apache doors

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 Apache doors
From: "Steve Rincavage" <stever@carr.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:47:05 -0400
I have a '59 Chevy Apache and recently purchased another one as a parts
truck.  I tried to exchange the doors this weekend but did not get too
far...I'm mechanically challenged.  There are six bolts that support two
hinges.  I got four of the bolts loose, unfortunately the top middle one
won't come undone.  There does not seem to be a way to access it from the
wheel well to get to the nut like the other bolts.
Is there an easier way to do this?  I saw some springs but was a little
reluctant to mess with them.  I was wondering if putting heat on the bolts
would help.  Thanks for any info.

Steve