Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump

To: <NTemple46@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Pump
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 01:12:24 -0500
I like the glass bowl too. the newer rebuilts that I have bought usually
have a flat metal plate on them where the glass bowl used to be. I'm not
sure of your answer but if you pull both of the pumps and check to see if
the arms that ride cam are about the same or dimensions wise anyway, I'ld
bet it would work. I'ld like to hear a good answer on your request myself.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)