[oletrucks] Off topic, Window tint

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off topic, Window tint
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:17:40 -0500
I have a late model car and have peeled off the window tint put on by
aftermarket firm. I used Denatured Alchohol to remove the glue residue, which
smeared around alot. Rewiped with clean cloth and fluid second time. Used
glass cleaner after. Now it looks "dirty" at night with lights on it, not
sticky tho. Is ther something else other than Alchohol that will clean better
to get residue off? What do you guys do?

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)