[oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?

To: Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:57:36 -0700 (PDT)
I have a question for the list. I drove my '55 1st into work today (50 miles
round trip) And when I got home, I checked everything out under the hood, and
when I opened the radiator cap all I saw was foam! I had the radiator recored a
couple of years ago and it has always done just fine. The truck did not over
heat or anything. Could it be a small leak somewhere in the cooling system and
it was sucking air? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Rick Warren

'55 1st series 3100

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu