Re: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?

To: RobertHeil@hellausa.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:06:55 -0700 (PDT)
 No, Robert. I am using regular old antifreeze/H20 mix. I think I may have a
problem with my water pump, or possibly a leaking headand or gasket? Thanks for
the reply!

Rick Warren

  RobertHeil@hellausa.com wrote:

RE: Foamy radiator: Are you using the GM "red" antifreeze?

robert.heil@hellausa.com

Rick Warren
To: Oletrucks@autox.team.net
Sent by: cc:
owner-oletrucks@auto Subject: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?
x.team.net

04/24/01 06:57 PM
Please respond to
Rick Warren

I have a question for the list. I drove my '55 1st into work today (50
miles round trip) And when I got home, I checked everything out under the
hood, and when I opened the radiator cap all I saw was foam! I had the
radiator recored a couple of years ago and it has always done just fine.
The truck did not over heat or anything. Could it be a small leak somewhere
in the cooling system and it was sucking air? Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks!

Rick Warren

'55 1st series 3100

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu