Re: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?

To: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Foamy radiator!?
From: RobertHeil@hellausa.com
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:29:58 -0400
RE: Foamy radiator:  Are  you using the GM "red" antifreeze?

robert.heil@hellausa.com

                    Rick Warren

                    <bluu55@yahoo.com>          To:
Oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        Subject:     [oletrucks] Foamy
radiator!?
                    x.team.net

                    04/24/01 06:57 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Rick Warren

I have a question for the list. I drove my '55 1st into work today (50
miles round trip) And when I got home, I checked everything out under the
hood, and when I opened the radiator cap all I saw was foam! I had the
radiator recored a couple of years ago and it has always done just fine.
The truck did not over heat or anything. Could it be a small leak somewhere
in the cooling system and it was sucking air? Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks!

Rick Warren

'55 1st series 3100

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu