[oletrucks] Rearend sizing

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rearend sizing
From: "Stephanie" <stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 00:24:44 -0700
I was just about to go get a narrow rearend for my '53 1/2 ton when i
realized i had forgotten about the back spacing.  I was going for a 57.25",
but i measured the bed as being about 50" wide, so that only leaves 3.625"
for backspacing.  My wheel is 3.5" BS.  So this doesn't leave much clearance
at all.  I'm just kind of wondering what other people have done.  I don't
think my wheels that I'm going to get come in any less than 3.5"
backspacing.