Re: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:26:05 -0500
Can you really count the cost of general tools (like wrenches & air
compressors, that have so many other household/shop uses)?  I WOULD count
any SPECIALTY tools (like clutch head drivers, clutch alignment dowel,
etc.).  But, when figuring what your truck is worth (especially to someone
else-like a buyer) do you think they are going to pay for tools that you are
going to keep?  I didn't go through your entire list, but what is the cost
if you break out all of the general tools?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX