RE: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...

To: "'Antonio R. Tijerino'" <antonio@innercite.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 07:38:58 -0400
Speaking of trucks we have seen.  Last year I was in Idaho, on the back side
of the Tetons there is a Drive-In Theater with a GMC 2+ ton that has the
billboard of what is showing parked out front.  Has anyone ever seen this?
I am going out this summer with the Boy Scouts and hope to get a photo of
this truck for you all to see.....

NHJim