Re: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...

To: Rroslowski@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
Rroslowski@aol.com says:

> Hey list...
>
> Has anyone ever seen anything like this 1956 GMC Rescue Van listed on e**y?
> The seller claims it's rare, only one of two ever built.  Very interesting,
> if not a little bit ugly (and I like GMC's!).  Look at the picture of the
> rear -- aren't those '55-'58 Cameo/Suburban taillights?  Go to the following
> to see it for yourself....

This particular truck is rare enough that I should probably forego any
message, but there have been a series of these posts recently, and I wanted
to remind all that the standing rule on oletrucks is no ebay postings
unless you are the seller.

The reasons are many, and I think they are good and well discussed on this
list.  Check the archives on escribe if you are truely interested in the
nitty gritty.

http://www.escribe.com/automotive/american/chevygmtruck/index.html

--
__