[oletrucks] Re:

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:27:00 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/01 11:45:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
rjjmsj@earthlink.net writes:

<< Seeking owners of old pickup trucks -- Dodge, Ford, Chevy, GMC, model year
1930s- early 70s -- who would be willing to participate in an event for the
automotive press in Asheville, North Carolina, in July 2001.  We are looking
for owners mainly in NC or surrounding states. For those willing to spend
roughly one week on site with their
 vehicle, or loan the vehicle to us, all expenses will be paid and vehicle
transport may be provided if necessary.  >>

Please check this outfit carefully before agreeing to anything, especially
the "loan" part.  I have heard some horror stories about movie companies and
the like damaging vehicles and not making good on their promises.  Get it all
in writing and be sure who you are dealing with.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX