[oletrucks] RE:

To: "Truck Guy" <chevy620@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE:
From: "Woods and Cindy Houghton" <woodecindy@caverns.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:12:38 -0600
Is it the speedomater or cable.  The cable is easy take a katchup bottle and
put light oil in it put the cable in the squirt nozel and turn it up side
down and leave it until oil drips out the other end.  If it is the
speedometer take the back off and squirt lots of grafate in it.  do not use
wd 40 it can take the numbers off, i learned that the hard way.
woods
53 5 window