[oletrucks] Re:

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:59:14 -0500
Take the speedo apart and clean and lube it. Mine was stuck because the
odometer number barrel was seized. I replaced the barrel with one from a '82
chevy truck. Its the same except plastic. All the parts seem the same except
the pin where the speedo needle sticks to and the barrel is plastic instead
of metal. Just be careful, its not that hard. Make SURE you watch the spring
that tensions the bell thing that operates the speedo needle. If you mess up
the tension on it the speedo will not read accurate (experience speaking).

Claude
'59 Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam