[oletrucks] Old Fart

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Fart
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:50:29 -0500
I am just an old man that isn't too smart.  I use to work on these old
vehicles when they were new.  I really get amused at a lot of the
questions.  A lot of the time, I think, how stupid, can some people be.
Also, there is a lot of conversation on here that has nothing to do with
OLD TRUCKS,  why don't we clean it up and have good things to say about
the old trucks??

I delete 90 per cent of the B. S. that I receive.  Maybe I am too old to
know what is happening.
John Tonyes, Coordinator
USS TELFAIR APA 210
SEE YOU IN ORLANDO, Fl.