[oletrucks] Old Fart

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Fart
From: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:07:41 EST
I have to agree with Bob Knott's Old Fart was really out of line. He should
just enjoy the site .I myself have learned more off this site than you can
ever imagine.
 I myself being ex NAVY With 13 months on a river boat in Viet Nam am ashamed
of you Old Fart. If you do not like our site don't read any of the post's.
  Love this site and my 52 Chevy p/u.
                                                    Joe D'Alessio.GM2 US NAVY
1969-1973
                                                    52Chevy P/U