[oletrucks] questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] questions
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:35:30 -0800 (PST)
I just purchased an electric window kit and shaved door kit from autoloc.
I'm planning on installing them in my '54 chevy.  Has anyone done this on
an AD?  I'm looking for advice and pointers / things to be careful of.
Pictures would be helpful as well.

Also, I need to purchase a set of seat belts.  I have a partial set from
an S10 they would work fine but they're the wrong color and I need the
full set.

Thanks,
-JLS

I'm climbing for the American Lung Association
http://www.pledgepage.com/jls
Please sign the guest book