Re: [oletrucks] Fan Clearance

To: Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fan Clearance
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:58:03 EST
In a message dated 12/19/01 10:01:24 AM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com writes:

<<  I was thinking that I could create some additional space by setting the
radiator INSIDE the radiator brace instead of mounting it on the outside of
the support bracket.  This could give me as much as 3" more clearance -
enough for a shroud of electric fan.  >>
Why not locate your electric fan on the front side of the radiator?  I've
seen many done this way.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX