[oletrucks] RV Cam

To: wschick1@twcny.rr.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RV Cam
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:50:50 -0500
The Mechanic that set up my engine called it a RV cam. it came from general
connectics, it has lots of power in the lower to midrange . the next step up
was refered to as hot street. I've always thought they refered to a
recreational vehicle (RV) for the lower end torque for what they need. We
figured this would work well with the 283 cause it has a short stroke with a
large bore.

steve
55TF gmc soon to be running with a new 283