Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?

To: rchansle@us.ibm.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:55:37 -0500
Bob,

I installed the Bitchin Products Firewall and floor which included the
transmission tunnel.  Any tranny will fit under there.  On my '49 I have the
stock firewall and a flat shet of 10 gauge metal for the floor with only a
very small tranny tunnel and a powerglide fits under there.  The '49 I
didn't do, bought it like that.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII
'48 4400 Front sheet metal on a '87 chassis
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab and front sheet metal going on above '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - parts car