Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:12:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bob,

All TH and 4L family automatics should fit fine on
small blocks.  Other non-GM automatics might work too
but I personally haven't seen too many setup that way.
 I'm not sure about manual trannys though.  The
firewall should only really have to be modified for a
big block engine to add more clearance for the
distributor area.

=====
--
Best Regards,