Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?

To: rchansle@us.ibm.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] What trannys will fit in AD?
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:58:33
Bob,

There was an article in 'Classic Trucks' around June 2000 that talked about
a late model automatic transmission that bolted up to an original six with
an adapter (of course) from Stovebolt.  I'll try to find the article if you
want to put an automatic behind your stock six.

Do you know when the Tri State Swap meet is going down this year?

Durwood
Soon to be Wiggins resident