[oletrucks] My new web site...

To: OleTruck Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] My new web site...
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:56:47 -0500 (EST)
Hey guys... hope you don't mind this email.

I've setup a new web site, trying to fill a gap in the Internet. I have
yet to find a really well designed web-oriented classified system... sort
of like an eBay for old car parts. (From past experience, eBay isn't the
best place for them. I think it's because many parts aren't needed by many
people at the same time, so trying to sell them auction style just doesn't
work.)

Anyway, here's my site:
http://www.AntiquePartsOnline.com/

And to say thanks for all of the help you guys have given me with my truck
in the past, use promo code OLETRUCK if you sign up. Also, I'm doing the
first 250 listings in February for free, and I haven't told anybody else
about the site yet, or advertised it yet, I wanted to give everyone on the
list here the first chance.

There are other things there... forums, galleries, etc.

Please let me know what you think of it!

Rich
1950 Chevy 3100