Re: [oletrucks] Will 59 cab work with 57 front clip?

To: "MIKE LAMBERT" <MIK_LAM@msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Will 59 cab work with 57 front clip?
From: "Robert Rogers" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:25:41 -0600
Mike,

The '57 front end will fit but you will have to make acouple of adjustments
first.  One, the '58-9 hood hinges mount in a slightly different location
than the 55-7s do.  Two, the radiator core support mounts that are riveted
to the frame will have to be moved back towards the cab an inch or so.  As
far as I know that's all the modifications that have to be made.  Some one
correct me if I'm wrong.

Good Luck

Rob