RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (

To: luebkeb@zibsoft.com, GremlinGTs@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:34:52 -0500
In respose to item number 6 below.  I just heard on the radio yeterday that
AutoZone has lights that go into the tailpipe.  I don't know anyhting else
about them.  Something to look into.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII
'48 4400 Front sheet metal on a '87 chassis
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab and front sheet metal going on above '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - parts car