RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Electronic Gadgets for trucks...some ideas (
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:46:28 -0600
One of the list talked about headlights ... does anyone know of some
high quality replacement lights for old trucks? ('55 2nd in my case) ...
I'd love to have some projector beam lights, or something along that
scale. I know some new cars come with round lights, but most likely they
are all too small. Wonder if there is a way like someone said to make a
new housing with and have it made so you can insert a halogen bulb into
it, would be neat.

Bill