Re: [oletrucks] Front Clips

To: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front Clips
From: George Perez <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 08:57:54 -0400
Hey Jon : Thanks for your response to my front clip questions. I checked out the
front clip you suggested form RB 's looks and sounds great. Being new to this
hobby there are a couple of things in your last e-mail I need you to translate
for me. What is a higher end rot box and what are you referring to when you said
3 series. Also is a chuck a type of rear end.

Thanks
George
Smithfield VA.