Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a 3 speed tranny

To: Joebeatle64@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Looking for a 3 speed tranny
From: George Perez <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 08:47:31 -0400
Hey  Joe : What year / model truck do you have ? I have a three speed in very
good condition had 64 k miles on it when I took it out of my truck( 55 chevy TF
1/2 ton)
I live in VA. But the wife and I are planing a trip up to Bar Harbor, Maine this
summer. So I could bring it to you if you can wait that long. let me know.

George
Smithfield Va.
1955 Chevy 1/2  TF