Re: [oletrucks] windshield on deluxe cab installation/defroster

To: kmm1024@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] windshield on deluxe cab installation/defroster
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:51:06 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/02 4:16:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
kmm1024@hotmail.com writes:

<< Do you put the glass in the rubber first, then  put it in the cab, then
install the stainless?  I noticed the stainless has  a lip on the end that
goes into the rubber.  >>

Put the rubber on the glass, then put stainless in rubber, and last install
the whole thing.  Not as bad as you might think.  My son-in-law (two left
hands) and I did my '48 in 39 minutes.  The tough ones are the back and
corner windows.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX