[oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Random questions - re: Dusty's '50 GMC
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:36:56 -0700
Hi Folks:

A coupla questions:

- The inner windshield chrome surrounds in our GMC come together in the
middle, and there is a small, bent chrome finishing piece that covers the
gap at the bottom. We do not have one for the top - was there one there too,
matching the bottom one?

- We bought a set of "door hold-open springs", sort of bent, U-shaped deals,
but have no idea on how or where to install them! Any clue?

- Has anyone figured out a way to install a decent sound system in the cab
without butchering the door panels? Dusty wants a small sub-woofer behind
the seat, but the regular speakers...where can we put them??

Thanks! I'll post pics of the truck somewhere soon - it's nearly finished,
just needs the bed wood done and installed. But he's driving it!!!!

Dave Destler