[oletrucks] Members pages

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Members pages
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:56:30 -0500
Just looking through the members pages again, dunno if these people are
still here but wanted to make a few comments.

Jim Bullmaster - my favorite truck on the page. I'd love to see some
more pictures of this beauty. One of the first trucks I've seen with a
chrome grill and painted bumper and I like it (always seen all chrome or
all paint). http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/jim55.jpg

Rick Carlisle - love the stance, a nice example of old and new. Again,
love to see more pictures of this one too.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/rickcarlisle57.jpg

Ryan Border - you still out there? Wondering how you are coming with
your Pro-Street Rearend ... last we saw you had all the parts. Can't
wait to see it all done. http://chevytrucks.org/wayne/ryan552cd.jpg

And the rest, wasn't a truck on their I didn't enjoy looking at. Again,
if all our trucks looked a like it would be DULL.

Bill