[oletrucks] Carlisle on Sunday

To: "Old-Chevy-Truck - Orginal \(E-mail\)"
Subject: [oletrucks] Carlisle on Sunday
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:11:46 -0400
Well it that time and I am taking my daughter to look at collages.  The
collage to see on Monday is Lehigh in Allentown PA.  Now that I am looking
at a map I see that Carlisle is just 90 miles to the west.  Since we are
planning to be there on Monday - I was wondering if it is worth a visit to
Carlisle on Sunday?  Has anyone ever been to this event on Sunday?  I know 3
years ago at the Truck Nationals at Carlisle I spent Saturday night in the
campground and did the show Sunday.  It was VERY POOR on Sunday.  Then I saw
the photos from Saturday - it was not the same place.  Do you know if the
Spring Carlisle is the same thing?  Would it be better to pass on it and
save an extra night in a hotel and 200 miles of driving?

Thanks,
NHJim