Re: [oletrucks] tuned port injection

To: mark@noakes.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tuned port injection
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for setting me straight, Mark.  I did a lot of
research on this about 2 years ago and some of it may
be a off (i've forgotten or mixed up the info).  I
recall the earlier, to which I where reffering to in
my previous post, as having limitations or something
like that as stock injection setup's.
Anyways...thanks for letting us know.

=====
Jon