Re: [oletrucks] engine angle

To: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine angle
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:03:42 -0700
Even after the engine and tranny mounts are done and the engine is level,
you still need to take a reading at the transmission output shaft to find
your angle.   Then with the truck resting on all four tires you can rotate
the pinion to give you 2 more degree's downward then the output shaft "if
the output shaft was at 0 degree's your pinion angle will be 2 degree's
downward".

Joe