[oletrucks] matching rear to front

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] matching rear to front
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:11:59 -0800
Scott-  I don't know the purpose of your conversion, but check out this site:
earlyclassics.com.  They have everything you need to convert to disk brakes.
When I had my '69 'Burb, I bought all my drop suspension stuff from them and
was real pleased with the quality.  You can get all the disk brake stuff in 5
lug pattern, and have your F**d rearend redrilled to match, which is not a big
deal, and machine shop should be able to accomplish this for you.

Just my 2 cents

Devin