Re: [oletrucks] Stock V8 Motor Mounts For A TF Truck

To: ajp@lib-mail.humboldt.edu
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stock V8 Motor Mounts For A TF Truck
From: Ribbit2@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:38:21 EST
Chevy Duty has the motor mounts you are wanting. A little bit pricey at
$99.00 but includes the metal and the rubber pads and all. The frame should
already be drilled for them. Chevyduty.com has a lot of parts for a Task
Force truck, (55 to 59) They have 4 different catalogs depending on the truck
year and they are all free and high quality and can be requested on line. I
am using those mounts on a 1977 350 block in my truck (same casting)
E-Mail me if I can help more.
Jim H
57-3100-SB