Re: [oletrucks] Air conditioning

To: <Mask1966@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Air conditioning
From: "Joe Garcia" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:08:29 -0800
I've installed (2) Vintage Air Units so far and am very happy with each.
Very easy to install and get cold enough that you want to turn the unit off.
I'm getting ready to install another Vintage Air unit in a 1941 Coupe
"tomorrow in fact".  So far the bill for the a/c components is a little over
$1,000.00 .

Joe