[oletrucks] Air Conditioning

To: <Mask1966@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning
From: "Joe Garcia" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:03:48 -0800
Hi,

I'm getting ready to install a Vintage Air 134A unit in a 1941 Chevy
Coupe......finally recieved all my parts yesterday evening.  They told me it
would be two weeks to recieve my parts but usually the stuff gets her in 1
week....they must be really busy!

I'm looking over their list of  Dealers and it shows 3 in the Fort Worth
area:

Wayne Davis Restoration 2800 Golden Triangle Blvd (915) 362-6944

Lone Star Classics 580 Aviator Dr. (817) 439-3148

Classic Car Racing 6104 Midway (817) 831-1901