[oletrucks] Air Conditioning

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, 60schevy@topica.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Air Conditioning
From: Mask1966@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 09:32:32 EST
I know this question might seem strange when the temps are near or below
freezing, but has anyone purchased an air-conditioning system or had it
installed in the DFW area?  I'm looking to save a few bucks if I can, by
buying it locally and installing it myself.  No one in my area carries any of
the major brands (Vintage Air, etc).  A few years back ('87?) in the Midwest,
I bought a kit for a Mazda p/u for $500 and installed it over the weekend.
Fit and worked super.  Having trouble doing the same thing today down here.
Any hints?

Mike Klepp
'48 3100 5 window
'65 C-10 stepside