[oletrucks] Big Block

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Big Block
From: "Blaine Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 15:22:56 -0700
Question for you big block experts.

I am looking a purchasing a 1972 Chev Cheyenne C20 with a big block and only
40,167 original miles.

The owner is a friend of a friend. My friend says the truck has a 400 big
block. Now I am positive it is NOT a 400 small block (huge valve covers).
Late sixties there was a 396, then I have heard about a 402, but never a 400
big block.

What big block engines were put C20's in 1972?

I do have pictures if this would help someone.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT