RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS... Nice Truck, Jeff!

To: "List, Truck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <Cameo3124@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Any more advice on IFS... Nice Truck, Jeff!
From: "Jeff Engel" <jengel@ghnaes.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:37:44 -0600
Richard:

I thought about that but it would still be too close.  Also, the bleeder
valve would no longer be at the high point and I wouldn't be able to bleed
the calipers properly.  I only need a tub that had diameter of 3" and about
2" deep for the calipers to clear.  I can almost remove part of the angle
strip and make it work.  I'm thinking of just tubbing out the width of the
first board. It wouldn't too intrusive into the box but you would know
something is there!

Thanks,
Jeff Engel
1956 TF