Re: [oletrucks] Re: Electronic ignition on 235 six

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Electronic ignition on 235 six
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:31:54 EST
Just one thing about Electronic Ignition : I have a Mallory Unilite in my 327
powered '56. When it works fine, it's great, but if you start having
electrical problems (if for instance the wiring, grounding etc. are not top
notch), then things can get pretty expensive for nothing (or almost nothing)
: I just burned my second Ignition module in 1,5 years (' 89.99 a piece!)
just trying to jumpstart my battery.

Go check <A HREF="www.centuryperformance">www.centuryperformance</A> site for
an idea or the good and the bad
aspects of these sophisticated devices! JP